Businesses often need assurance that is required internally, or by other third parties that the financial statements accurately represent the true financial position of the company.
There are different levels of risk tolerance – we provide three levels of assurance to meet your needs.
- Audit – a formal and accurate examination of financial statements with the highest level of assurance
- Review – analytical procedures applied to assure financial statements are free of material misstatement providing a moderate level of assurance
- Compilation – financial statements used internally based upon client information
- Agreed-upon Procedures – an examination of pre-determined agreed-upon areas or items.
- 401k & Retirement Plan Audits – an audit of a company’s retirement plan with total participants in excess of 100. The audit information is submitted to the IRS and Department of Labor (DOL).
Often times a business needs help in areas not addressed by traditional accounting services. Our assurance services are designed to provide support in just such situations. From planning to profit management, Wilson Lewis has the solution for you. For additional information on our assurance services, contact us at 770.476.1004, or click here for email.