Your mission is important to the people you serve – and to us. With increasing IRS examination of nonprofit organizations, donor scrutiny, and continual changes to accounting and auditing standards, having the financial expertise of a nonprofit accountant on your side can help you maximize efficiencies and allocate more to the things that really matter.
The Wilson Lewis team has experience serving a number of different 501(c) and 527 organizations, such as houses of worship, fraternal organizations, schools, healthcare providers and hospitals, membership organizations, chambers of commerce, social health and welfare groups, and governmental entities.
We understand the importance of effectively communicating with the entire nonprofit team, including executive directors and a diverse board of directors, many of whom may not understand accounting principles. Whether you need help preparing your organization’s 501 (c)(3) application for tax-exempt status, need strategic advice about financial management, strategy, or business planning, want to ensure compliance with reporting requirements, or desire tax assistance, we can help.
Our Nonprofit Services include:
- Tax planning and compliance, including multi-state filing
- Assistance with annual reporting requirements
- Outsourced CFO, accounting, and bookkeeping services
- Financial and business consulting for the governing board, including strategic planning
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”) audits
- Operational, risk, and internal control reviews
- Employee benefit plan audits and consulting
- Budgeting, financial forecasting, and cash flow management
- Organizational structure and compensation strategies
- Succession planning for your executive director or other key team members
If you want a CPA who will work as hard as you do to care for your organization’s mission, then contact our nonprofit organization specialists today. For additional information on our nonprofit accounting services, call us at 770-476-1004 or click here to contact us. We look forward to serving you!