The healthcare landscape is changing rapidly. With industry reform, a maze of regulations, and increasing financial complexities, you need a partner with the experience to help you navigate these challenges and set your practice or facility up for success. Whether you are just starting a medical practice, running a home healthcare center, assisted living facility, or lab, or in management at a large hospital or medical center, Wilson Lewis has the necessary experience to give you peace of mind about your financial situation so you can focus solely on patient care.
From assisting health care providers and management with business advice, sharing our expertise related to all aspects of the Health Care Reform Act, and supporting negotiations with third-party payers to designing physician compensation and retirement programs, stepping in to assist with billing and collections, and determining the fair value of a practice, we are here for you.
Our specialized services for healthcare facilities include:
- Tax planning and compliance, including multi-state issues
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- HIPAA privacy and security programs
- Compliance evaluation for Medicare and Medicaid
- Third-party contract negotiations and review
- Operational, workflow, risk, IT, and internal control reviews
- Outsourced CFO, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Cash flow management, budgeting, and financial projections
- Physician and employee benefit plan audits and consulting
- Business and asset valuations
- Assistance with mergers, acquisitions, and buy/sell agreements
- Incorporation services and start-up practice guidance
- Forensic accounting and dispute resolution
- Litigation support
- Partner agreement and income distribution strategies
- Financial and business consulting, including strategic planning
- Succession planning
- Estate and trust tax planning and compliance
- Personal financial and retirement planning services
Allow our healthcare industry specialists to take the burden off of your compliance, budgeting, taxation, and business management concerns by finding opportunities for improvement and helping you streamline operations. For additional information on our services for the healthcare profession, call us at 770-476-1004 or click here to contact us. We look forward to serving you!