Law Firm Accounting
Whenever numbers and practice management matters are involved, your law firm needs the specialized accounting, advisory, and tax knowledge of a CPA. Wilson Lewis understands the complex needs of legal firms and will provide the necessary technical knowledge, expert advice, experience, and insight to help you build more a profitable and efficient practice.
From typical financial services, such as implementing strategies to take advantage of all available tax minimizing tactics for your industry and cost-effective review of financial statements, to more complex firm matters, such as succession planning and partner agreements, our law firm experts can help you realize greater profit and have a healthier practice. We can also assist in litigation matters and provide expert CPA services for your clients.
Our specialized services include:
- Tax planning and compliance, including multi-state issues
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Operational and internal control reviews
- Outsourced CFO, accounting, and bookkeeping services
- Cash flow management and projections
- Employee benefit plan audits and consulting
- Business and asset valuations
- Assistance with mergers, acquisitions, and buy/sell agreements
- Incorporation services
- Partner agreement and compensation strategies
- Strategic planning and business consulting
- Succession planning
- Estate and trust tax planning and compliance
- Personal financial and retirement planning services
- Interpretation of business transactions
- Litigation support services, including providing expert testimony
If you want to gain more financial security for your legal practice, your partners, clients, and yourself, contact our legal industry specialists today. For additional information on our services for the legal profession, call us at 770-476-1004 or click here to contact us. We look forward to serving you!